It is the goal of these ministries to meet the needs and care for the communities, both locally, and internationally, as the hands and feet of Jesus.
CARE TEAM – The care team organizes the following activities:
- Host Diaper Showers for New Babies
- Celebrate Birthdays of Members 90 years and over
- Deliver Christmas Baskets for Shut-ins
- Host a Banquet for graduating High School Seniors
- Support Wings of Refuge Ministry, in Iowa Falls, IA for victims of sex trafficking
- Collect Christmas gifts for a cottage at the Iowa State Training School for Boys
- Provide Transportation for those in need
- Deliver Worship Service DVDs to shut-ins
NURSING HOME SERVICES – Colfax Church partners with other churches in the area to minister to those in area nursing homes. Members regularly accompany the Pastor to three facilities in Grundy Center, share in the short devotions, sing hymns with residents, and visit those unable to leave their rooms.
The following PCA websites may be helpful or of interest to you:
Presbyterian Church in America
Westminster Theological Seminary Bookstore
Missions to the World (MTW)
Missions to North America (MNA)
Reformed University Fellowship (RUF)
By Faith Magazine
Colfax Church cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to our own.
The Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) is the second largest Presbyterian church body (second to Presbyterian Church (USA)) and the largest conservative Reformed denomination in the United States. The PCA is Reformed in theology, presbyterian in government, and active in missions.